Easy Homemade Plum Jam (HEALTHY)
Last night I made delicious homemade plum jam with sesame chicken, and I have to tell you making jam is so much easier than I thought! I figure if I am related to Julia Child then there must be some sort of cooking talent inside of me. Follow this easy step by step recipe below!
- 5 Plums
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice[
- 1 Frying Pan
- Spoon wooden or other
- Canning jar or container for the jam
- Medium sized mixing bowl
- Half your plums and remove the pits, use a paring knife for easier removal.
- Grab a medium sized mixing bowl and add in your plums and sugar, mix until combined then add the lemon juice.
- Transfer your mixture to a large saucepan or skillet and set on high/medium heat.
- Let this mixture bubble slightly and stir, keep doing this for 10 minutes then turn the heat down to medium. Continue to use the let sit until it bubbles then stir method until it dissolves and you are left with your delicious and homemade jam!
- That's it, wasn't that easy? Now enjoy your delicious jam you rock star chef!