Healthy Protein Bites (Gluten & Dairy Free)
These protein bites are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. They're easy to make, delicious, and the perfect snack to grab on your way to the office, class, or you can snack on a few of these post workout. If you try this recipe make sure you leave a review and tell me if you modified the ingredients!
- 1 Scoop Gluten & Dairy free Protein Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Flax Seed
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Agave or Honey
- 1-2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Coconut flakes (optional)
- Grab a large bowl and combine all of the wet and dry ingredients using a silicone spatula
- Your mixture should be sticky enough to form into a ball, like cookie dough mix
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using your hands roll bite sized portions and place on baking sheet 1-2 inches apart.
- Place the baking sheet into the fridge and let the bites sit for 1-2 hours
- For a smoother protein bite, ground the oatmeal and coat with ground coconut flakes