Best Ever Single Serve Mug Brownie
Do you ever C R A V E chocolate, then chocolate brownies with chocolate ice cream? A few weeks ago I had a crazy craving, but I didn't want to spend money or drive to the store to pick up boxed mix. I also really love mug recipes because instead of being tempted by an entire pan of delicious brownies I can satisfy my craving with one perfectly portioned piece. Just try this recipe, TRUST ME it's the best you'll ever have!
- 1 large Egg Yolk
- 1 tablespoon Dairy-Free Milk or Water
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (Rodelle Vanilla is my favorite)
- 2 tablespoons White Organic Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder (I LOVE Rodelle Vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Add all of your ingredients into one bowl and mix until combined! For a little crunch add in your favorite cookie.
Grab a ramekin and fill it with your batter, smooth so the batter is even. Bake for 10-15 minutes! Enjoy!
That's it, just add your favorite ice cream or banana nice cream and homemade caramel sauce!